SECONAL SODIUM 100MG CAPSULES (SECOBARBITAL)
Buy SECONAL SODIUM Online.Order SECONAL SODIUM 100MG CAPSULES Online. Purchase SECONAL SODIUM Online Without Prescription.
SECONAL SODIUM 100MG is a barbiturate that works by slowing down the activity in the brain.
Name: Seconal Sodium
Package: Bottle of 100 Capsules
Buy SECONAL SODIUM 100MG with security from us.
What is SECONAL SODIUM 100MG ?
SECONAL SODIUM 100MG is a barbiturate that works by slowing down the activity in the brain. This has the effect of allowing the brain and the body to relax enough to fall and stay asleep.
SECONAL SODIUM 100MG is used short-term to treat insomnia, or as a sedative before surgery.
Side effects of SECONAL SODIUM
There are a number of potential side effects that may come with the use of Seconal. These can include:
- Continued difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Restlessness or agitation
- Nausea and vomiting
- Constipation or diarrhea
If any of those side effects are experienced, patients are advised to contact their doctors. Additionally, if any of the following serious side effects occur, immediate medical assistance may be necessary:
- Hives or rash
- Itching or swelling, especially of the face, throat, eyes, or extremities
- Difficulty swallowing or hoarseness
- Slowed or labored breathing
- Slowed heartbeat
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take SECONAL SODIUM with any of the following medications:
• other barbituates
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
• alcohol or medicines that contain alcohol
• female hormones, like estrogens or progestins and birth control pills
• MAOIs like Carbex, Eldepryl, Marplan, Nardil, and Parnate
• medicines for depression, anxiety, or psychotic disturbances
• medicines for sleep
• muscle relaxants
• narcotic medicines for pain
• phenothiazines like chlorpromazine, mesoridazine, prochlorperazine, thioridazine
• steroid medicines like prednisone or cortisone
This list may not describe all possible interactions.
SECONAL SODIUM comes in the form of capsules and should be taken before bed when it is prescribed to treat insomnia. It is important to take the drug exactly when and how it is prescribed. It is expected that insomnia should improve within a week to 10 days after starting the prescription. If this is not the case or if there are any issues, including a more difficult time falling asleep or any complications, it is recommended that patients call their doctors.
Seconal should only be taken for the treatment of insomnia for a short period of time, as it loses its efficacy after about two weeks, and the risk of addiction increases as physical tolerance develops.