BRALLOBARBITAL (VESPARAX) 25MG TABLETS
$240.00 – $720.00
Buy BRALLOBARBITAL Online.Order VESPARAX 25MG tablets Online. Purchase VESPARAX Online Without Prescription.
BRALLOBARBITAL (VESPARAX) 25MG
Name: Brallobarbital (Vesparax)
Buy BRALLOBARBITAL (VESPARAX) with security from us.
What is BRALLOBARBITAL (VESPARAX) 25MG ?
BRALLOBARBITAL (VESPARAX) is used for the relief of anxiety and tension brought about by psychoneurosis.
BRALLOBARBITAL (VESPARAX) may also be used for the containment of pruritus due to allergic reactions such as chronic uticaria and contact dermatitis.
BRALLOBARBITAL (VESPARAX) may be used as a sedative when used as a premedication following general anesthesia.
For the treatment of anxiety and tension, the dose is 50-100 mg for adults, 50 mg daily divided into two doses for children.
For the management of pruritus, the dosage for adults is 25 mg and for children, it is 50 mg divided in two doses.
For the usage of Vesparax (Hydroxyzine) as a sedative, the dose is 50-100 mg in adults and 0.6mg/kg in children.
The dosage described above may be increased or decreased depending on your doctor’s assessment.
Side effects of BRALLOBARBITAL (VESPARAX)
BRALLOBARBITAL (VESPARAX) has the following side effects:
- Dizziness: The most common side effect of pregabalin is dizziness or drowsiness.
- Vision issues: Although less common than dizziness, some patients experience visual problems.
- Muscle problems: Some patients experience a lack of coordination in muscle movements, disorder of speech, and tremor.
- Other problems: Lethargy, memory problems, euphoria, constipation, dry mouth, peripheral swelling, loss of sex drive, erectile dysfunction, and weight gain are sometimes experienced.
Less commonly, there may be:
- depression and suicidal thoughts
- muscle twitching
- change in sensitivity to touch
- increased heart rate
- excessive salivating
- muscle cramps
- muscle and joint pain
- urinary problems
- kidney stones
A very low number of patients experience low neutrophil levels, heart block, blood pressure changes, inflammation of the pancreas, difficulty swallowing, halt in urine production, or a breakdown in skeletal muscle tissue.
Vesparax (Secobarbital) is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to barbiturates. It is also contraindicated in patients with a history of manifest or latent porphyria, marked impairment of liver function, or respiratory disease in which dyspnea or obstruction is evident.
100 Tablets, 150 Tablets, 200 Tablets, 500 Tablets